Excellent anti-backtack, excellent color stability and solubility, excellent mechanical stability.
· Polymer Types: Water-borne Resins Copolymerized with Styrene and Acrylic Acid
· Appearance: yellowish translucent
· Solid content: 29-31%
· PH value (25 degrees C): 8.5-9.5
· Brinell Viscosity (25 C): 1000-1500 (3. 30rpm)
· Glass transition temperature: 40 degree C
Products should be stored in sealed containers and avoid freezing and high temperature. If possible, it should be used within six months. It is suggested that the normal storage temperature should be maintained at 10 C-35.
Packaging specifications: 50KG, 200KG, 1000KG/plastic bucket.
|Product model||Appearance||Solid content (%)||Viscosity (mPa.s/25 C)||acid value||Vitrification Tg ()||PH（25℃）||application|
|YK800||Translucent milky white||30±1||1200||55||50||8.0~9.0||Waterborne Inks for Flexography and Gravure|