· Excellent wet rubbing resistance
· Excellent water resistance
· Excellent Viscosity Storage Stability
· Polymer Types: Water-borne Resins Copolymerized with Styrene and Acrylic Acid
· Appearance: opalescent translucent liquid
· Solid content: 44%+1
· PH value (25 degrees C): 7.5-8.5
· Brinell Viscosity (25 C): 1500-2500 (3. 30rpm)
· Minimum Film Forming Temperature: Less than 7 degrees C
· Dilution performance: can be diluted with water or alcohol mixture
· Properties of membranes: fully transparent membranes
Products should be stored in sealed containers and avoid freezing and high temperature. If possible, it should be used within six months. It is suggested that the normal storage temperature should be maintained at 10 C-35.
50KG, 200KG, 1000KG/plastic bucket.
|Product model||Appearanc||Solid content (%||Viscosity (mPa.s/25 C||Acid valu||Vitrification||PH（25℃）||Application|
|YK802||Translucent milk||44±1||1000||50||3||8.0~9.0|| white|
Waterborne Inks for Flexography and Gravure