· Excellent Back Viscosity Resistance
· Excellent color stability and compatibility
· Excellent mechanical stability.
· Polymer Types: Water-borne Resins Copolymerized with Styrene and Acrylic Acid
· Appearance: opalescent translucent
· Solid content: 48.5 +49.5%
· PH value (25 degrees C): 8-9
· Brinell Viscosity (25 C): 100-400 (3. 30rpm)
· The glass transition temperature is 98 degree C.
Products should be stored in sealed containers and avoid freezing and high temperature. If possible, it should be used within six months. It is suggested that the normal storage temperature should be maintained at 10 C-35.
50KG, 200KG, 1000KG/plastic bucket.
|Product mode||Appearanc||Solid content（%）||Viscosity（mPa.s/25℃）||Acid valu||Vitrification Tg（℃）||PH（25℃）||Applicatio|
Waterborne Inks for Flexography and Gravur