· Excellent compatibility of formulation, can cooperate with all kinds of pigments and fillers system
· Excellent shelter, freeze-thaw stability and storage stability
· Polymer Types: Water-borne Resins Copolymerized with Styrene and Acrylic Acid
· Appearance: opaque milky white liquid
· Solid content: 48-50%
· PH value (25 degrees C): 7.5-8.5
· Brinell Viscosity (25 C): 2200-2800 (3. 30rpm)
· Glass transition temperature: 95 degree C.
Products should be stored in sealed containers and avoid freezing and high temperature. If possible, it should be used within 6 months. It is suggested that the normal storage temperature should be maintained at 10 C-35.
Packaging specifications: 50KG, 200KG, 1000KG/plastic bucket
|Product mode||Appearanc||Solid content（%）||Viscosity（mPa.s/25℃）||Acid valu||Vitrification Tg（℃）||PH（25℃）||Applicatio|
|YK838||Milky white||48±1||1500||25||95||8.0~8.5||Water-based ink, suitable for corrugated paper and cardboard printing|