· Excellent Film Forming Properties
· Excellent wear resistance
· Excellent stability.
· Polymer Types: Water-borne Resins Copolymerized with Styrene and Acrylic Acid
· Appearance: opalescent translucent liquid
· Solid content: 40-42%
· PH value (25 degrees C): 4.0-4.5
· Brinell Viscosity (25 C): 300-500 (3. 30rpm)
· Glass transition temperature: 25 degree C
Products should be stored in sealed containers and avoid freezing and high temperature. If possible, it should be used within six months. It is suggested that the normal storage temperature should be maintained at 10 C-35.
50KG, 200KG, 1000KG/plastic bucket.