· Excellent wet rubbing resistance
· Excellent water resistance
· Excellent Viscosity Storage Stability
· Polymer Types: Water-borne Resins Copolymerized with Styrene and Acrylic Acid
· Appearance: opalescent translucent liquid
· Solid content: 35 + 1%
· PH value (25 degrees C): 7.5-8.5
· Brinell Viscosity (25 C): 1500-2500 (3. 30rpm)
· Glass transition temperature: 3 degree C.
· Dilution performance: can be diluted by mixing water or alcohol
· Properties of membranes: fully transparent membranes
Products should be stored in sealed containers and avoid freezing and high temperature. If possible, it should be used within six months. It is suggested that the normal storage temperature should be maintained at 10 C-35 C.
50KG, 200KG, 1000KG/plastic bucket.
|Product mode||Appearanc||Solid content（%）||Viscosity（mPa.s/25℃）||Acid valu||Vitrification Tg（℃）||PH（25℃）||Applicatio|
|YK803||Translucent milky||35±1||1200||60||7||8.0~9.0||white Waterborne Inks for Flexography and Gravure|