· Excellent Film Formation and Ink Matching Stability
· Excellent wear resistance and adhesion
· Polymer Types: Water-borne Resins Copolymerized with Styrene and Acrylic Acid
· Appearance: Milky white liquid
· Solid content: 47 +1%
· PH value (25 degrees C) 8.0-9.0
· Viscosity (30 degree C, 4 cups): 80-100s
· Glass transition temperature: - 10 degree C.
Products should be stored in sealed containers and avoid freezing and high temperature. If possible, it should be used within six months. It is recommended that the normal storage temperature be maintained at 10 C to 35 C.
25KG, 50KG, 200KG plastic barrels.
|Product mode||Appearanc||Solid content（%）||Viscosity（mPa.s/25℃）||Acid valu||Vitrification Tg（℃）||PH（25℃）||Applicatio|
|YK808||Translucent milky white||46±1||800||53||-15||8.0~9.0||Self crosslinking film emulsion, specially designed for high abrasion resistant water-based ink and varnish.|